Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure it's mixed feelings for you Tubes.....happiness at the megamoney for Lukaku but seeing Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney coming back.

For me it's a crap transfer window as of right now. Craaaap. Ross better sign or I dunno what I'll do.

I'll feel like throwing fireballs at Everton or smacking them with a tiger uppercut....yaknow?

latest

I am not a banned poster called butters. But you can let the paranoid thoughts get the better of you if you wish.

I simply don't rate today's version of Wayne Rooney. And all Evertonian's will be wetting the bed when we finish 7th again next season because we lack the quality needed to challenge the best sides.

giphy.gif

Nope.....only the bedwetters like yourself.

I don't really understand what that means but I'm... excited!
When people who use twitter tweet it goes on to their timeline of tweets. If there is something you want people to see you can pin a tweet (one at any one time) and then whenever anyone visits your timeline the pinned tweet will be first ahead of the most recent tweet.

On Twitter you can have a 'tweet' that stays at the top of the page no matter what - it is 'pinned' there.

By removing it, it means that any new tweet will be at the top of the page, so by removing it there's probably important news that they want taking front and centre place on the account.

When people who use twitter tweet it goes on to their timeline of tweets. If there is something you want people to see you can pin a tweet (one at any one time) and then whenever anyone visits your timeline the pinned tweet will be first ahead of the most recent tweet.

Ta lads, looks like it's any minute now then!

I'm sure it's mixed feelings for you Tubes.....happiness at the megamoney for Lukaku but seeing Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney coming back.

For me it's a crap transfer window as of right now. Craaaap. Ross better sign or I dunno what I'll do.

I'll feel like throwing fireballs at Everton or smacking them with a tiger uppercut....yaknow?

I'm more disappointed with the message signing Rooney sends than the signing itself. He has an alright chance of doing well for 12 months to be honest, wouldn't be surprised, but despite my feelings on Lukaku it remains a fact that we're selling a star player and replacing with one on the wane, to put it politely.

But we still have ages in this transfer window to put the message right. Rooney as a squad player will give us another option, even if not an ideal signing - £90m+Rooney for Lukaku is sensational business, because £90m alone for Lukaku would have been sensational business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back