Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what the problem is with somebody complaining about this? Christ we have had numerous threads down the years with many posters saying no way and multiple versions of fat and past it jokes.

I don't think the fact many fans seem to be over the moon with this today should mean the rest have to shut up.

I'm gutted we have signed Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney to be honest. Not looking forward to seeing him turn out for us at all.

Evertonians in 'not happy with an Everton player' shocker!

Agreed it makes us look small time but he is here now so we just need to hope there will be more signings so he is just a squad player.

To put it into perspective imagine if the RS had sold Gerrard to Chelsea when he became a star player in his early 20's only to buy him back in his 30's after several years in decline with Suarez going to Chelsea. I wonder what their reaction would be.

Wtf? Who actually cares?

I'm afraid of being drowned out by the welcoming party for Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney.

Also I've been out all day doing stupid shopping, so please don't exaggerate sir
I assure you no one is hanging onto your opinion so no need to so aggressively push it.

So you're allowed to exaggerate about Rooney but I can't make a SLIGHT exaggeration about your choice of posting style ... Don't make up rules sir ...

Not liking the deal is one thing, talking rubbish is another.
If you're not in favour of the deal, that's fair enough.

I'll admit to having flip-flopped plenty about Rooney coming back, but now he's back with us, the moment he pulls on that Royal Blue shirt and appears on the hallowed turf of Goodison Park, I'll be 100% behind him... and I would expect and hope all Evertonians to give him the chance to show he's deserving of the return and our full support.

I've had to watch Suarez here at Barça for the last few seasons. I celebrate the goals but I join in none of the chanting of his name or have zero interest in conversing about the whopper. It'll be similar for me with this guy coming back, although at best I'll probably only catch us 3 or 4 times live whilst he is with us.

This signing will be divisive from here right until he goes, and beyond. We better get used to each other either loving or hating this!

My tablet seems to have saved the words for Former Manchester United Football Club Legend Wayne Rooney so It'll be used a fair bit! Soz about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back