Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
My major concerns about the deal are a) whether his arrival means Ross's departure b) that if his performances aren't up to standard that he doesn't act up like both Gerrard and John Terry did at their childhood clubs.

On the plus side he appears motivated and he still has a lot of talent even if the legs are aging.

Overall have to just trust that Koeman and Walsh have a plan.

This is a bit off topic but :-

a ) Although playing safari is fun, it's never a bad idea to report your suspicions to the mod team by clicking report on the person's profile, in this case @Soap's. For example, in the report, you could say "I think this might be Butters, maybe it's worth a quick check to see if their IP is from Germany or they're using an IP blocker ?"

b ) If it is Butters, then I'm not claiming his head, it's defo orly's kill, but please note I gave him the old "Welcome to GOT mate" post on his profile the other day, which I quite often do to the dodgy looking new individuals ( though, very occasionally, the post is genuine ).

Anyway, I'd like to wish Wayne a hearty "Welcome home", I'm a bit underwhelmed by his return but plainly Koeman, Walsh and the coaching staff think he's worth having here, so they plainly have a plan, hopefully it's a cunning one.
By all means, check me. I am a Scouser in Llanelli, South Wales studying Human Resource Management in Swansea University.

My IP should tell the moderators that :)

b ) If it is Butters, then I'm not claiming his head, it's defo orly's kill, but please note I gave him the old "Welcome to GOT mate" post on his profile the other day, which I quite often do to the dodgy looking new individuals ( though, very occasionally, the post is genuine ).

IMG_4633.webp

Time to go hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back