Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody would think Rooneys 51 the way some are going on about him, he's 31 then Giroud is mentioned and he's 30. Rooney will be a big success here, he will think he has unfinished business and it wouldn't at all surprise me to see him get 15/20 goals this season, he's coming here to do a job and if he stays fit he will win us more big matches than Lukaku has (then again I reckon Niasse could do that).

Anybody would think Rooneys 51 the way some are going on about him, he's 31 then Giroud is mentioned and he's 30. Rooney will be a big success here, he will think he has unfinished business and it wouldn't at all surprise me to see him get 15/20 goals this season, he's coming here to do a job and if he stays fit he will win us more big matches than Lukaku has (then again I reckon Niasse could do that).
Totti was still getting on the pitch at Roma at 40 years old.

He's an old 31 though.

Totti was still getting on the pitch at Roma at 40 years old.
My thinking is its all gone a bit stale for Rooney at Utd, a fresh start at the club he started at and supports should get him buzzing again, if that doesn't he might as well retire now. He's a top top footballer getting a bit older but by no means finished, he could well have another decent 4 years left in him. He will excell here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back