Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Andy Gray!

It's 2016 mate, not 1983, or 2006 either. Gray's entire transfer fee cost less than Rooney's weekly wage, and Rooney is a shadow of him former self. We could sign far better players with the large amount of money that Rooney would demand for his crap and largely ineffectual performances.

Bit bizarre this. Believe me, Rooney loves 300k a week more than he loves Everton. It's not happening.

But even at 150k a week, the idea that Rooney offers value for money is preposterous. 150k a week is still a very high wage, and can attract a far better standard of player than what a modern day Wayne Rooney offers.

But even at 150k a week, the idea that Rooney offers value for money is preposterous. 150k a week is still a very high wage, and can attract a far better standard of player than what a modern day Wayne Rooney offers.
Selling everton to them is the problem.

I'm afraid I don't agree mate. I find this to be an excuse. 150k a week would do it's own talking imo, but we are yet to offer those sort of wages at Everton.
On those wages you are talking top players if they are avaible we will not be the only club in for them,and at the moment we cannot attract that type.

How do you know, when we are yet to offer such wages to such players?
I don't know mate but I do know that for instance if it's a choice between us and say spurs or arsenal or the Shi e we won't win.I am not a great supporter of rooney coming here but I can see what some are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back