Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tevez has just moved to China for £600k a week

waiting.gif

From his boyhood club too. Im sure wayne would take £600k a week over us too, hurts me to say it as i would love him to come back but i feel that time may of passed a couple of years ago.

By having spoken to a former united player who was privvy to the information you provided.

You do understand what 'in the know' means don't you?
Where in my post does it say that I've spoken to an ex utd player, I suggest you go back and re-read my post again. It's the first piece of info I've posted in 5 yrs and you say I claim to be itk yeah ok.

Where in my post does it say that I've spoken to an ex utd player, I suggest you go back and re-read my post again. It's the first piece of info I've posted in 5 yrs and you say I claim to be itk yeah ok.
What's your take on it mate are you a yes or no for Rooney

I actually reckon it could be an astute bit of business if we brought him back for the right price. We need a marquee signing to start attracting big players and let's face we aren't attractive to those type of players at the moment due to our recent league finishes. Using rooneys connection to the club could really work to our benefit in the long term.

I actually reckon it could be an astute bit of business if we brought him back for the right price. We need a marquee signing to start attracting big players and let's face we aren't attractive to those type of players at the moment due to our recent league finishes. Using rooneys connection to the club could really work to our benefit in the long term.
Are you his agent?

Do you know mate that's a decent argument,but then I have the picture in my mind of him kissing that badge and I sway the other way.

Oh, the guy who told you was told by an ex united player. I apologise. You're just passing on info from a supposed itk that's come from a supposed itk.

idk.

Nobby mate, just pass the info on and leave the haters to it, if it doesnt happen, its not the end of the world, if it does, vault them nobby, vault them like you have never vaulted anything before, if you need help at the time, hola at me bruh, I got you.

Nobby mate, just pass the info on and leave the haters to it, if it doesnt happen, its not the end of the world, if it does, vault them nobby, vault them like you have never vaulted anything before, if you need help at the time, hola at me bruh, I got you.
Yep never get people on here, moan about never hearing anything, then when people try to post info they get attacked and ridiculed before anything even happens lol if it happens great, if not then have a go. Even esk was wrong, doesnt mean he was trying to wind people up. Everton seems to run a tight ship lately regarding news leaks.

Yep never get people on here, moan about never hearing anything, then when people try to post info they get attacked and ridiculed before anything even happens lol if it happens great, if not then have a go. Even esk was wrong, doesnt mean he was trying to wind people up. Everton seems to run a tight ship lately regarding news leaks.

The lads clearly heard something and passed it on, he doesnt strike me as an attention seeker, so fair play to him, hope it happens for the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back