Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound advice MG, I have attended with my grandson 3 of the 4 top team academies in the northwest for about 2 years and not heard a thing or been told a thing till the other day thought I'd post it and let people make up their own minds on the merits of the info, if people like simonb want to take a pop so be it as I've said I'm not arsed, it wont stop me from posting if I do hear anything, but going by the last couple of years it's highly unlikely.

What did you hear mate?

Can't see him uprooting his wife and kids for a payday in China tbh.

Thought that originally myself, but the possibility of earning around what Tevez and even Ronaldo, have/will be offered I am sure he will try for a couple of years.

Let's face it he could FIFO on a hired jumbo jet each week with that sort of money

The money thing is getting obscene.....

That is a vile amount of money and everyone involved should be ashamed. Sign me up

But £250k is ok ? Or a £100k , where exactly have you drawn the arbitrary line ? The reality is if their market can afford it then it's no more vile than every other salary in football or the worlds top 20 highest paid actors earning over £700m between them this year .

Edit : need to learn to read the white writing .

I did think he'd take a pay cut to come here but only on the assumption that he wouldn't get anywhere near his current salary anywhere else.

If potential wage INCREASES are on the table then there's no way he'll take a cut. This one probably isn't happening if it ever was.

The Chinese have a no shame culture.

Maybe these lads just play in the wrong country
C010hLXWQAAz59y.jpg:large

if people like simonb want to take a pop so be it as I've said I'm not arsed, it wont stop me from posting if I do hear anything, but going by the last couple of years it's highly unlikely.

Don't you get it??? My initial point was that you claimed to know info through contacts, then stated that you're 'not an ITK.'

And here you are still claiming to' hear things.'

That's what a ITK (in the know) is.

That's what you're claiming to be.

I'm not disputing that your info might be genuine, rather your contradiction in offering up ITK info then immediately denying being ITK.

Thought that originally myself, but the possibility of earning around what Tevez and even Ronaldo, have/will be offered I am sure he will try for a couple of years.

Let's face it he could FIFO on a hired jumbo jet each week with that sort of money

The money thing is getting obscene.....

Maybe mate, money talks after all. I think ideally he would stay at the mancs for the duration of his contract and then come to us for a swansong.

I think if he was available in January, Koeman would be in like a shot. He's miles better than anything we have and I'd have him right behind Lukaku, none of this cm crap where Utd had him for a while. Up top is where he does the damage.

Not saying it won't happen but I've no reason not to believe the fella who posted on here saying what he's heard something may happen as I wouldn't be surprised if we've sounded Utd out about being informed if he was to be made available.

Don't you get it??? My initial point was that you claimed to know info through contacts, then stated that you're 'not an ITK.'

And here you are still claiming to' hear things.'

That's what a ITK (in the know) is.

That's what you're claiming to be.

I'm not disputing that your info might be genuine, rather your contradiction in offering up ITK info then immediately denying being ITK.

I have claimed to have heard one piece of info ( I am not claiming to have heard things) and if your definition of someone itk is someone who passes on one piece of info in 5yrs so be it, I'll end this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back