Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less chance of us ever getting Rooney than us signing Sigurdsson this window, and there's zero chance of that happening.

I wish I was on the same drugs people that think Swansea will sell us Siggurdson when they're in a relegation fight are.

a4uo7WF.gif

As most users know I ain't ever posted a player signing for us post as I'm not itk or claiming to be .....but I do know someone involved with the club and got told Rooney will join in January either on loan till end of season or perminantly for 3m the fella is pretty sure it's happening

So many potential vaultinga here but this was my favourite.

Rooney today was utterly [Poor language removed]. Gave the ball away. Dispossessed over and over again.

Struggles badly in high-intensity games. His legs have gone and younger players constantly make a show of him with their energy and cause him to lunge in, it's like watching Jagielka at the back for us.

Still has a use as a squad player for certain games but still feel people who want him back are deluding themselves because of emotion. No way he can still be a quality number 9 or 10 in a big match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back