Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely a story to be told here and i love it! hopefully Everton make it a successful one.

think it needs to be to buy/free transfer with him taking a cut in his wages, not a loan

Can't be that close to being done then.

Still a chance it might not happen.
Hopefully pointing towards it being a perm over a loan. I mean what's to discuss if his wages are staying the same and the % each club will pay will be between the two clubs?

Hopefully pointing towards it being a perm over a loan. I mean what's to discuss if his wages are staying the same and the % each club will pay will be between the two clubs?

Not a clue. Seems a pretty simple one but I guess there image rights and stuff that we'll never know about.

Kenwright and Stratford out for dinner and a show, Rooney seen sweating his holiday weight off in a gym in Liverpool this pm....I ain't no Columbo but if I had one more question it'd be what number do you think he'll wear!?

Honestly , this transfer has far more good than bad.

For a start, he's probably the highest profile signing we've ever made. It's easy to forget when you're in the PL bubble, but Wayne Rooney is an astronomically big name in football. Profile wise he's probably got Messi, Neymar and Ronaldo ahead of him, and nobody else.

United are [Poor language removed], and he holds no affinity towards them at all. I didn't mind united under Ferguson, but now they're almost as bad as Liverpool, their fans have turned mongy without the success, they're just chucking money around for the sake of it and their manager is a hobo who lives off takeaways.

Rooney went there to win trophies , he won everything he could win and now he clearly can't be arsed with them and it shows.

He [Poor language removed] hates the national team circus, and rightly so. The only thing he has left to achieve in football is to prove something at Everton, he could go anywhere in the world for a payrise, he could phone it in at United but he's desperate to come here and show us what he can do.

It's. Not. That. Bad.
This. It's a marketing dream because he is a global name- we haven't got anybody else (yet) who even comes close. I think he could do a good job for us. Koeman is no sentimentalist so obviously believes Rooney has a role at Everton.

Rooney deal is done..100%

giphy.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back