Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo gonna have a nibble at the cups and Europa, but suspect the League might be just above us this season. :hayee::hayee:
cup.webp

Is Sandro our new centre forward?
I think we'll get a player that suits that role?
That IS his position. It's undoubtedly the position he has come here to occupy, I'm certain he wouldn't have come here otherwise. Sandro Ramirez is our new No 9.

That IS his position. It's undoubtedly the position he has come here to occupy, I'm certain he wouldn't have come here otherwise. Sandro Ramirez is our new No 9.

I think he will be second choice personally. I think we need a better player as number one.

Arsenal have Lacazette
Chelsea and United look to have either Rom, Belotti or Morata
Spurs Kane
City Aguero

If we are serious about top four we can't mess about with cast offs (giroud Rooney) let's go get icardi!!

It's bills way of saving 40m on sigurdsson. And as we know the cheap option always back fires..

Steklenberg
and you have been keeping an eye on the EFC transfers this window then? maybe you should refresh you might like what you see......

I think he will be second choice personally. I think we need a better player as number one.

Arsenal have Lacazette
Chelsea and United look to have either Rom, Belotti or Morata
Spurs Kane
City Aguero

If we are serious about top four we can't mess about with cast offs (giroud Rooney) let's go get icardi!!
Not against your Icardi shout, but I don't think Ramirez agreed to come here as second choice. He was in demand in Spain and could have signed fo Atletico but for the ban. He will be our first choice centre forward and wear the sacred no9. I'm sure of it.

Im delighted in general with our summer transfer activity but for all the strides we have made, we face the prospect of yet another Manchester United reject arriving on our doorstep.In this potential case a past his prime Wayne Rooney with Lukaku headed in the opposite direction.What we have seen from Rooney over the past two seasons suggest that he is finished at the top level.Of course i would be delighted to be proven wrong and who knows coming back to us, might ignite something in Wayne.He does bring a lot of winning experience to the table.He won everything there is to win at United.If he can regain his old form then it's a win win for us, but everything we have seen from Rooney over the past two seasons suggests that he is finished at the elite level of football.

Like I do with every Everton signing, I am convincing myself this will be a good move. I'm truly the best at deluding myself into thinking the club knows what it's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back