Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked better deeper. Surprise surprise.
We will see how Unsie handles this.
Rooney is finished as a CF....his role now maybe is playing deeper but needs to be more disciplined in terms of the area hes required to play.
Getting the right system to fit the players we have is a conundrum that any EFC manager will have. At the moment Sig should be the no 10 and CL the centre forward.
With Benni we now have 3 DM. and 3 No 10s (4 if you include Vlasic)
What we do have is a load of players who ( hopefully) want to play in a game and this could be used as an advantage in terms of substitutions, fresh legs.
As we saw last night Unsie will consider using all the subs in a game if we are chasing after it.
Unfortunately at the moment we dont have the same wealth of resources in defence.

I think most players will look better in a proper 3 like we played last night with one holding player and 2 allowed to push ahead. Davies and McCarthy looked better, I could see Rooney in one of those slots, possibly Siggurdson or Klaasen, definitely Barkley. 4231 with one person as number 10 just ends up leaving a gaping hole between the deep 2 and the ten and ends up with the ten running liaddvto cover space and support the attack. Personally I hate the 4231 formation and it was great to see Everton playing a real 433 last night with Davies and McCarthy pressing forward.

Should be in the coach Home by 5pm, no way he comes out in this second half. Lost the ball more times that a Sunday league player and has completely disregarded his support for the attack by going hunting for the ball.....then losing it the bald tit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back