Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope his personal troubles (self inflicted of course) are behind him now and he can focus on doing boss footballing again. He was motm in his first four or five games for us imo and all was going well before his drunk driving thing. Let’s hope this is the start of him being back in business... and just before the derby...

Looked amazing in the midfield role. Got him loads of space, hence the second two goals. (ok the second won;'t happen every week). I think we have just seen his new position.

Played at CM I reckon he’ll be decent.
He's easily our most technically gifted player. I said last summer that CM was his position when he played there for England.

Hopefully he's getting his head back in the game, because some of his loose passing recently has been baffling. Not like him at all.

He was excellent tonight.

I was made up,to see Wayne played further back tonight, he doesn’t have the legs for up front any more, but, my god, he has the brains to play as a central midfielder. Thought Siggy was good tonight also, as I said before Siggy has been a good player in a bad team played out of position. Forget his transfer fee, that was nothing to do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back