Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was nothing wrong at all with the pen just have to give credit for a very good save, anyway Sam said on the radio after the match Rooney is taken off them now, so all good.
Not saying the penalty was overly poor, as did have a fair bit of pace on it, but he doesn't vary the height of his kicks which makes it easier.

missed three this season hasn't he? I think that's what they said in the game, but two have been scored on the rebound. I remember him and DCL scoring off rebounds, he definately scored the one v west ham he missed. I looked for tosun's but no such record exists, a besiktas fan said he scored 22/23 so i'll accept that.

rooney scored 37, missed 11. Could be argued he's had a lot more, so more likely to miss more, but still i'd back baines etc. not to miss more than he'll score if he had 20 more pens.

Highest number of pens missed in prem history now. Before the game he was level with shearer I think. Le tissier 48 out of 49 is the best record I believe but they wernt all prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back