Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
wound me up even more I had tosun 2 or more for 140 and then rooney missed

why not give it to the new striker to get some goals get more confidence flowing, baffles me all that

wound me up even more I had tosun 2 or more for 140 and then rooney missed

why not give it to the new striker to get some goals get more confidence flowing, baffles me all that
Because strikers live for goals. Rooney has spent his life hitting the onion bag. Surely you don't want him to lose that?

He's playing there of course but i'm talking about his instincts, ingrained over a 15 year career mate

His penalty record is something like 75%. That's shocking for a player of his ability.

Penalties are a unique ability to me. It doesn't matter how good a player/striker etc you are. Some of the best penalty takers in history have been pretty average players.

His penalty record is something like 75%. That's shocking for a player of his ability.

Penalties are a unique ability to me. It doesn't matter how good a player/striker etc you are. Some of the best penalty takers in history have been pretty average players.

Can't remember Baines missing many pens....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back