Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as DC United is the closest professional team to me, the local team, I can confirm they are stupid enough to actually do this. Would be a disaster for them, but they would do it.
Listening to an American journalist on talkSPORT, apparently they have a few billionaires involved. Fingers crossed

“On today’s call sheet for the first time is the debutant Wayne Rooney, number 10, he will be hoping for a few goal strikes in the offence zone today with a big crowd here to see the Liverpudlian for the first time. I must say his hair is confusing me at the moment. We’ll be back after these messages”

If you were Sir Wayne and you know that even at this diminished level you have only got 12 -24 months tops of your illustrious career left would you want to have an option rather than spending that time not enjoying the anti-football practiced by the BFS? And if no word was coming from the Mosh on the matter wouldn’t you want an assurance of a new manager or perhaps try to force the owners hand? He will get the same money in any scenario and he does not need it.

As William Kenwright would say, watch this space.
Why is Wayne going to pass a ball into it? I'm sorry- I'm not going to worry about giving the lad a hard time if he's off because he knows he can't do it at premier league level anymore.

If you were Sir Wayne and you know that even at this diminished level you have only got 12 -24 months tops of your illustrious career left would you want to have an option rather than spending that time not enjoying the anti-football practiced by the BFS? And if no word was coming from the Mosh on the matter wouldn’t you want an assurance of a new manager or perhaps try to force the owners hand? He will get the same money in any scenario and he does not need it.

He is not in a position to force anyone's hand. He is lucky to be playing for us.

I hope it is Silva. He out of all the candidates mentioned is the one I want. His record is fantastic right up until we approached him. Better than most who have been linked with us, arguably more impressive than Fonseca. He'll be great for us.

This fantastic record, it was about 8 or 9 games at the beginning of the season wasn't it? Hardly an extended period of time. I actually went on a few Watford forums at that time, and there were Watford fans questioning whether Silva was all that at that time, thats before Watford dropped like a stone under his stewardship.

I'll support Silva if he comes, but it's a cheap, small time appointment that I doubt will see us progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back