Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's better keep away from those all you can eat establishments there.

I heard that DC United have about 10-11 home games in a row as they have been playing all away games this season while the new stadium was getting the finishing touches.

DC in summer is 90-105f every day with humidity,he gonna hate the weather over there.

As long as no wages are paid to him when he leaves and a small transfer fee is received. I don't really care.
If he leaves and demands a koeman scenario where he wants his wages topped up from everton, then he is no Everton fan. No Everton fan would ever think of doing that.

As long as no wages are paid to him when he leaves and a small transfer fee is received. I don't really care.
If he leaves and demands a koeman scenario where he wants his wages topped up from everton, then he is no Everton fan. No Everton fan would ever think of doing that.
He is deffo going to want us to top up his wage, no question.

He's better keep away from those all you can eat establishments there.

I heard that DC United have about 10-11 home games in a row as they have been playing all away games this season while the new stadium was getting the finishing touches.

DC in summer is 90-105f every day with humidity,he gonna hate the weather over there.
I live just outside of DC, its not just the temperature that does it, because other places like Arizona have similar temperatures. Instead, its the humidity that just kills you, and especially those who are not used to the climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back