Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Everton have given him permission and he's actually over there to suss the place out then thats the end of that and there is no turning back.

He can't ( or shouldn't be allowed ) to come back and say "nope it doesn't suit me so I'm staying".

His form ( since Samuel arrived ) has been piss poor so what he should be doing is going away, working harder than ever to prove his worth for another season.

Looks to me like he knows his legs have gone and his arse has gone for a challenge and moving to the MLS is just another chance to milk some dollar

Shame

I live just outside of DC, its not just the temperature that does it, because other places like Arizona have similar temperatures. Instead, its the humidity that just kills you, and especially those who are not used to the climate.
I lived in NYC for over 10 year,i'm a seasoned pro for North East USA humidity.

It's just as bad in Hong Kong as well.

Here he is, meeting DC folk.

Dd66bvzUwAEXvd3.jpg

Stretford the little maggot
Done alright off Wayne though hasn't he. Made a fortune on his move to United, got Wayne to hold United to ransom for a new contract where he would have sliced off his 15%, now the last two moves to us and then DC. He could retire 100 times over just from his dealings with Wayne! He is a maggot like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back