Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He leaves with his Everton legacy at a 5/10

Yeah he’s a blue , came back and said the right stuff.

Jumped up and down kissing a Man United badge in front of children on the day we (as a club) mourned Alan Ball.

He’ll never be an Everton great

He leaves with his Everton legacy at a 5/10

Yeah he’s a blue , came back and said the right stuff.

Jumped up and down kissing a Man United badge in front of children on the day we (as a club) mourned Alan Ball.

He’ll never be an Everton great

He kissed the badge coz of the treatment of the fans at the time.

After Duncan's testimonial a spark had been reignited and Wayne was back in love with Everton.

He's here to win trophies and he will only leave if either he can no longer physically give 100% for Everton as his game is all about speed, power and intensity.

Or he feels that Everton have stagnated and don't want to push for trophies each years.

I have a feeling if we get LVG Rooney will be sticking around and fans will be suprised what be can do with an attacking manager

Last edited:

After Duncan's testimonial a spark had been reignited and Wayne was back in love with Everton.

He's here to win trophies and he will only leave if either he can no longer physically give 100% for Everton as his game is all about speed, power and intensity.

Or he feels that Everton have stagnated and don't want to push for trophies each years.

I have a feeling if we get LVG Rooney ei be sticking around and fans will be suprised what be can do with an attacking manager

You ok Wayne?

I have a feeling if we get LVG Rooney ei be sticking around and fans will be suprised what be can do with an attacking manager

I think he has already reached the point, where he can " no longer physically give 100% for Everton ".

Plus we`re arent getting LVG as a manager either.

I think he has already reached the point, where he can " no longer physically give 100% for Everton ".

Plus we`re arent getting LVG as a manager either.

No he hasn't, trust me he will be the first one to know when he can no longer play at the top level as a starter.

LVG is interesting, he's had offers, there's not that many jobs available

He said there's an offer he can't refuse, he mentioned he wants to manage in the prem to get back at united and we appointed a Dutch DOF. He said there's an offer he can't refuse and it may just be Everton going by all this.

If not Everton who else? Not that many job openings

No he hasn't, trust me he will be the first one to know when he can no longer play at the top level as a starter.

LVG is interesting, he's had offers, there's not that many jobs available

He said there's an offer he can't refuse, he mentioned he wants to manage in the prem to get back at united and we appointed a Dutch DOF. He said there's an offer he can't refuse and it may just be Everton going by all this.

If not Everton who else? Not that many job openings
lol;)

I have a feeling if we get LVG Rooney will be sticking around and fans will be suprised what be can do with an attacking manager
Lvg? Attacking manager?
Pushing for trophies every year?
Speed, power, intensity?

You ok mate?

I live just outside of DC, its not just the temperature that does it, because other places like Arizona have similar temperatures. Instead, its the humidity that just kills you, and especially those who are not used to the climate.
He'll be fine. Just have a cold beer at half time. Sorted.

I have a feeling if we get LVG Rooney will be sticking around and fans will be suprised what be can do with an attacking
Or feels he could get more money elsewhere, good riddance, didn't want him back and knew it was destined to end in tears, we have pandered to him and Bill's need to have a fairytale ending to his career which was never going to happen because he is not up to it physically any more, goodbye Wayne have a nice life.

Delighted he came back for nostalgic reasons, did well for 4 months, scored one great goal, then his form collapsed. We don't want him next season as we are aiming upwards.

I have no doubt about the love Rooney has for the club, but the fact remains that he is a Utd legend and certainly not an Everton legend.

I do believe that Rooney realises that maybe he doesn't have the legs for the Premiership anymore unless he is surrounded by others who have plenty of pace and that certainly was not the case last season.

I do think Rooney has the legs and the intelligence to play the role of a defensive midfielder and will have a discussion with the next manager about the role he sees for him, if any. That conversation may already have taken place.

Rooney is at a stage of his career where sitting on the bench every week is not an attractive proposition.

first of the \big mercenaries to go.

would of been good for us 3 years ago, but he far too long in the tooth nowadays.

thanks all the same mush.

time for ENERGY and youthfull enthusiasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back