Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand why he is treated like royalty at Everton. He's a woeful role model of a professional footballer and hardly has two brain cells to rub together. Can you imagine him running round a training field in 5 years time? lol

I don't think he is being treated like royalty...

Big Dunc went to prison, didn't he... He gets treated pretty well.

Don't understand why he is treated like royalty at Everton. He's a woeful role model of a professional footballer and hardly has two brain cells to rub together. Can you imagine him running round a training field in 5 years time? lol
Ferguson or Rooney as coach? I know who I'd prefer.

I've got no issue with him going as long as he's replaced.

I'm glad he came back and he put in some good performances last year, in a side that was crap.

Had the club/management known how to use him better, the entire season may have been a different story.

He was excellent from November through to January, when him and Gylfi finally clicked. It was no surprise his form dropped off when Gylfi got injured.

If he goes it's with my best wishes. We'd have been in the mire without his goals and his all-round play at times, but the people who never wanted him in the first place won't change their minds. Their far too stubborn.
You really think so ? Shows how far standards have fallen and the clause for him to return as a coach is laughably stupid. Gets binned by Utd - we'll have you on superstar wages, disgraceful role model - not a problem to us, carry on. So we get shut and still leave the door open for a "heroes" return.
Sentimentality is a curse on this club.

I've got no issue with him going as long as he's replaced.

I'm glad he came back and he put in some good performances last year, in a side that was crap.

Had the club/management known how to use him better, the entire season may have been a different story.

He was excellent from November through to January, when him and Gylfi finally clicked. It was no surprise his form dropped off when Gylfi got injured.

If he goes it's with my best wishes. We'd have been in the mire without his goals and his all-round play at times, but the people who never wanted him in the first place won't change their minds. Their far too stubborn.

He doesn't need replaced cos he was a sentimental signing by Kenwright with no actual purpose.
Excellent from Nov to Jan? Come on mate he was average, what were these run of excellent performances I missed?

Why is he a disgracefull rolemodel??

All those trophies and top scorer for club and country screams dedicated pro and top player.

You want your acad kids to look up to that ffs.

Why is he a disgracefull rolemodel??

All those trophies and top scorer for club and country screams dedicated pro and top player.

You want your acad kids to look up to that ffs.
Rooney-smoking-215x300.jpg

Someone who cheats on his pregnant wife and thinks it's acceptable to drink and drive.

He's also threw in multiple transfer requests at both Everton and Man Utd.

Couldn't think of a better role model, you're totally right.

Bit of a shame that it didn't turn out better with him really, but I think a lot of people had those concerns when he rejoined anyway. He's managed a couple good moments though - playing in Europe with Everton and scoring a hattrick at Goodison. Think he ended up being our top goalscorer as well.

Rooney-smoking-215x300.jpg

Someone who cheats on his pregnant wife and thinks it's acceptable to drink and drive.

He's also threw in multiple transfer requests at both Everton and Man Utd.

Couldn't think of a better role model, you're totally right.

What has that got to do with what he will coach on a football pitch???

Most pro’s or ex pro players have done things like this. Pathetic to us it against his football coaching.

Bit of a shame that it didn't turn out better with him really, but I think a lot of people had those concerns when he rejoined anyway. He's managed a couple good moments though - playing in Europe with Everton and scoring a hattrick at Goodison. Think he ended up being our top goalscorer as well.
How many did he score if you exclude the pens? 4 or 5?

What has that got to do with what he will coach on a football pitch???

Most pro’s or ex pro players have done things like this. Pathetic to us it against his football coaching.
Most? You'll have to show me that. I'd say some have, certainly not most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back