Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably found the last couple of seasons difficult at united because he couldn't meet expectations. But I think if he gets some service, he still has a bit of quality in him to put the ball in the net.

I got this magical feeling he'll somehow turn it around and get 15 goals this season.
Love your optimism here. I'm not as negative as @Bryan but I've always openly doubted how much Wayne will be contribute this season.

Nevertheless, when he's currently our marquee signing (and might remain so) and highest earner there's little doubt that he'll play a lot of games.

Love your optimism here. I'm not as negative as @Bryan but I've always openly doubted how much Wayne will be contribute this season.

Nevertheless, when he's currently our marquee signing (and might remain so) and highest earner there's little doubt that he'll play a lot of games.

He is our direct replacement for Lukaku ......

I'm prepared to give him a chance i know he looked jaded at utd and the bits we have seen in pre season have not set us a light,but give him a chance,then if he fails a lot of people can say I told you so.

He is our direct replacement for Lukaku ......
Sandro is his direct replacement and arguably (also in my humble opinion) the better player but to many he's an unknown quantity in this league.

Still, Wayne is the high-profile, media signing of the summer so will get the limelight hence the marquee signing. Is he good enough? Well...

Let's stop kidding ourselves, we've all been saying for years that he's finished at United, now all of a sudden he's going to be our saviour? Come off it!

Ill say it when he's had a run of 10 games and played terrible in them. Until then, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back