Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had his sausage and egg mcmuffin and a large coke and is off to the bookies now. Will get to Goodison about 2 in time for a snooze until kick off.

......at least that's what we will think his pre match routine was when he is waddling about later

When he scores we'll be hoping koeman makes the routine mandatory for the whole squad.

He's had his sausage and egg mcmuffin and a large coke and is off to the bookies now. Will get to Goodison about 2 in time for a snooze until kick off.

Don't forget a snide pint in the pub so he can play on the fruity.

I thought it would be understood Phil that it's where he would be between plonking a few grand on the horses now and having a kip in the meeting room at Goodison at 2.
Sounds like my dream Saturday like..

Love your optimism here. I'm not as negative as @Bryan but I've always openly doubted how much Wayne will be contribute this season.

Nevertheless, when he's currently our marquee signing (and might remain so) and highest earner there's little doubt that he'll play a lot of games.

I hate him. It's the arl arses that will pay to see him and cheer him on regardless it's like our own mini Brexit signing this useless shirt selling beaut.

Has done absolutely nothing to deserve a start. I look forward to him refusing to pass the ball and shooting from ridiculous places when there's a player free elsewhere.

I hate him. It's the arl arses that will pay to see him and cheer him on regardless it's like our own mini Brexit signing this useless shirt selling beaut.
I didn't hate him until I saw how vehemently our fans would defend him if he started slacking. You mean to tell me our fans are perfectly content with ripping our competent players AHOLES and forgiving Rooney for every McDonalds performance on the pitch?

......at least that's what we will think his pre match routine was when he is waddling about later
If I'm not mistaken that is Michael Phelps daily routine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back