Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well, looked shattered at the end, which you'd expect considering he's played every game so far?

But the best bit about him tonight, the praise he gave Calvert-lewin in the post match interview! I can imagine DCL being absolutely delighted with his comments, huge confidence boost if he even needed one.

2 games 2 goals. Can't ask for more though, great start from Rooney!

Was a bit worried about him hobbling off. Might well be just some subtle way of wasting a few extra seconds, hope so anyway, he's not due an injury till just before we play the RS in true Everton style.

I can't help but watch the passion of both celebrations, first the stoke one then the one tonight, so much more about it than when he was scoring for united. Can tell he's got his fire back! Hopefully more to come! Prem top scorer anyone?

Koeman was an amazing centre back in the 90s mate.
I know I'm just saying I think Rooney has seen and done enough not to need or even seek inspiration from anyone else, no matter who they are. Strikes me as being very single minded and a self starter as a player. Even from a technical perspective he is second to none and needs no instructions from anyone on his game at this point in his career. I doubt anything Koeman has said to him would make that much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back