Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate told him he's in the squad . Rooney told him to " Sod off . You're not associating me with that bunch of ...." :hayee:

Get in Wayne lad ;)

Yeah I like that it wasn't just a statement after being pre-warned he wasn't getting picked. Southgate is an abomination of a manager and I hope England get bummed at every opportunity with minimal Everton player involvement.

Southgate probably told him he's not picking him and gave him the chance to announce retirement
That was my first thought too, but now I'm pretty sure that Wayne has been waiting for this opportunity to tell him to shove it. Southgate has received a lot of positive feedback from the sports press regarding his treatment of Rooney. Lots of pats on the back and plaudits such as strong management a plenty, which must have rankled with Rooney. he's answered that in the best way possible today and, as an Evertonian, I'm absolutely delighted.

I also feel a bit for Wayne as I suspect he would have liked the caps record to add to his achievements. Let's hope he can make up for it by becoming the premier leagues highest goal scorer whilst playing for us.;)

Yesss

Nice one Wayne. Give Southgate and the FA the V on the way out too.

Really hate Southgate the clueless clown. Why do international teams have a tendency of employing utter rubbish as managers?

And that mouthpiece G.Hurst got this wish. He should slate Hart openly and ask him not to be picked by England again. No guts though all of them are West Ham tosh.

Can you even imagine how fired up he is going to be in the Derby

tumblr_mthjhiuVD91qznplyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back