Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're going to need him to play as a no. 9 from now on. We're well stocked with players to play behind the front man but Rooney and DCL are the closest things we have to target men and they'll have to rotate. I'm not convinced Sandro can play on his own upfront.

We're going to need him to play as a no. 9 from now on. We're well stocked with players to play behind the front man but Rooney and DCL are the closest things we have to target men and they'll have to rotate. I'm not convinced Sandro can play on his own upfront.

Agreed, Rooney is our best shout as a front man now. At least that would mean Sigurdsson would stay put in that no. 10 role instead of being pushed wide.

Hmm, I hope he keeps proving me wrong. He's going to need to if we want our season to stay on track until January.

After last nights farce, we don't really have any other options now.

How long Roony can remain fit and motivated, whilst he all alone up front, as the ball gets webbed up to him remains to be seen.

Regardless he's going to be much busy than I think he ever anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back