Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to need him to play as a no. 9 from now on. We're well stocked with players to play behind the front man but Rooney and DCL are the closest things we have to target men and they'll have to rotate. I'm not convinced Sandro can play on his own upfront.
He'll have to do his share and at least its an option now with Gylfi on board.

SELL this instant. Demand they open the transfer window a smidgen so we can stuff his pasty pudgy arse through on a free to West Ham
He needs to be brought out into the centre circle next game, preferably just before kick off. I want to see him held down by royal blue stocks and the Lower Gwladys lads hold up a fancy banner in gothic style text saying ONCE A BLUE THEN A RED THEN A BLUE AGAIN THEN A DRINK DRIVER : DEAD 2 US 1878.

Joe Royle comes out and asks him what he pleads. Once he admits his guilt then Joe signals to the main stand and out walks Straquilarsi in a Le Coq Sportif onesie who strides to the centre circle and puts a gimp mask with pool ball in Wayne's mouth. Straq fist pumps at the Lower Gwladys ultras and rips out his crotch.

What comes next got me banned by Esk last time so I'll leave you there. But Wayne got to learn and this is how.

He needs to be brought out into the centre circle next game, preferably just before kick off. I want to see him held down by royal blue stocks and the Lower Gwladys lads hold up a fancy banner in gothic style text saying ONCE A BLUE THEN A RED THEN A BLUE AGAIN THEN A DRINK DRIVER : DEAD 2 US 1878.

Joe Royle comes out and asks him what he pleads. Once he admits his guilt then Joe signals to the main stand and out walks Straquilarsi in a Le Coq Sportif onesie who strides to the centre circle and puts a gimp mask with pool ball in Wayne's mouth. Straq fist pumps at the Lower Gwladys ultras and rips out his crotch.

What comes next got me banned by Esk last time so I'll leave you there. But Wayne got to learn and this is how.

Or we could sell him to Tranmere Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back