Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the problem mate, all 3 of them were piss poor with the ball and it seems like where every other team might have a couple of players not bang on it, we have 8 or 9.

Davies got into some terrific pockets of soace but didn't do anything with it, Rooney was painfully slow in releasing the ball numerous times and Gueye was piss poor in all that he done ( or didn't do ).

I don't think I've seen a side like ours where 8/9 players can play so badly so consistently

Honestly Maccas everyone is playing horrendously, nobody has had even a moderately good season. Walcott is probably our player of the season already.

We have the most overrated goalkeeper in world football, one good full back who is coming back from major injury, no decent central defenders, a collection of the most wildly overrated youngsters in the league, and no goalscorer. All for over a quarter of a billion.

Honestly Maccas everyone is playing horrendously, nobody has had even a moderately good season. Walcott is probably our player of the season already.

We have the most overrated goalkeeper in world football, one good full back who is coming back from major injury, no decent central defenders, a collection of the most wildly overrated youngsters in the league, and no goalscorer. All for over a quarter of a billion.

Boss that Steve Walsh fella though lol

Your right though, major surgery required on the team......again

Nice to see someone chat sense.

Our youngsters aren't the next Messi, our goalie is very poor etc. The entire squad could be sold tomorrow and I'd be very happy about it.

Nice to see someone chat sense.

Our youngsters aren't the next Messi, our goalie is very poor etc. The entire squad could be sold tomorrow and I'd be very happy about it.

When people calm down, they note that I am only taking a level view of things. That's why my good friend @Safc-mark-91 has been agreeing with me so much recently about Sunderland.

Pickford is a goalkeeper who concedes a lot - and I do mean a lot - of goals. Doesn't matter who he plays for.

He needs dropping! I concede that he' had a few flashes of brilliance against a couple of no mark teams, but apart from that he is a complete liability. EVERY game he stupidly gives the ball away in dangerous areas in his own half. I don't know whether he's trying too hard to have an influence on the game or he's completely over the hill and unable to handle the pace of the Premier League. I wish he's buggered off to China.

you name me 1 player in world football on the money rooney is on give the ball away so many times in 1 game and I will have cuco martina tatoo'd across my fod

disgraceful how much he looses possession in such key areas, not done it for me, a couple of pens and few decent goals and 2 or 3 good games against worse sides than ourselves aside he's been as bad as anyone

When people calm down, they note that I am only taking a level view of things. That's why my good friend @Safc-mark-91 has been agreeing with me so much recently about Sunderland.

Pickford is a goalkeeper who concedes a lot - and I do mean a lot - of goals. Doesn't matter who he plays for.

But mate, it's difficult for you to make such an observation when he has only played for 2 PL teams.

And they were Sunderland and Everton- the latter a team who:

...one good full back who is coming back from major injury, no decent central defenders, a collection of the most wildly overrated youngsters in the league, and no goalscorer.

With respect, think you're wrong on Pickford.

But mate, it's difficult for you to make such an observation when he has only played for 2 PL teams.

And they were Sunderland and Everton- the latter a team who:

With respect, think you're wrong on Pickford.

Good goalkeepers don't make the regular basic errors that he does. The "punch" attempt at Anfield a prime example.

He's mid-to-bottom of the table standard, and that is being generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back