We are better than Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy should start at Anfield in place of either Gueye or Barkley.

Erm Barry? Cast your mind back to the game at Christmas and how the sub at half time ruined our rhythm.

I'd love us to get a replacement for Baines, Williams and Mori whilst we're at it too. If we get a result with that lot in the team then I'd be amazed. None of them will be comfortable on the ball and we'll have absolutely no foothold in the game as a consequence.

Christ......

WhoopsNo.gif

Whoever we play we'll make them look like Bayern Munich. We'll play loads of midfielders yet barely be able to touch the ball. Lukaku will barely put a glove on world class CB Klavan, and we'll probably let one of their shortest players like Coutinho or Mane score from a corner. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Koeman reinstated Jags just to troll everyone.

Whoever we play we'll make them look like Bayern Munich. We'll play loads of midfielders yet barely be able to touch the ball. Lukaku will barely put a glove on world class CB Klavan, and we'll probably let one of their shortest players like Coutinho or Mane score from a corner. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Koeman reinstated Jags just to troll everyone.

It's going to be a tough watch that, thank god I'm missing it

It's almost as if you haven't read this thread.

I'm trying to help you not make a laughing stock of yourself again in the future mate.

*prepares pool

Couldn't give the tiniest monkeys what you or anyone else thinks.

1. I'm not your mate.
2. Don't call people you don't know beauts.

Enjoy your Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back