We have many problems to fix but we need to start at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraVires

Player Valuation: £8m
Today was a disgrace and while I am still inclined to give RB til the end of the season, only just, I think we need to all get behind a campaign against the club heirarchy whether it be the 27 mins campaign or something else.

Benitez is a disaster for sure but he is a symptom of the larger problem that is Everton football club.

If asked to choose which had worse leadership, Everton football club or this country, how many would choose Everton?

It would be an interesting poll but I think I know the answer and it’s that this club has toxic mould rotting it from the inside and has done for some time.

My thinking is that we keep Rb until the end of the year just to keep consistency in the hope that alone keeps us away from relegation and then we look at an entire shake up of the club from top to bottom.

Today was a disgrace and while I am still inclined to give RB til the end of the season, only just, I think we need to all get behind a campaign against the club heirarchy whether it be the 27 mins campaign or something else.

Benitez is a disaster for sure but he is a symptom of the larger problem that is Everton football club.

If asked to choose which had worse leadership, Everton football club or this country, how many would choose Everton?

It would be an interesting poll but I think I know the answer and it’s that this club has toxic mould rotting it from the inside and has done for some time.

My thinking is that we keep Rb until the end of the year just to keep consistency in the hope that alone keeps us away from relegation and then we look at an entire shake up of the club from top to bottom.
Stopped reading after that

Posted more or less the same on TW. Kenwright told us he waited until he found the right buyer and tuned down other suitors. Nobody knew more about football than Moshiri.

my thinking is your thinking isn’t right.

the shake up you say? yes fat boy needs to be shaken out

You are right about the rot that needs ousting but giving Benitez till the end of the season also means giving him carte blanche to destroy what little else is left good at the club in the meantime. Even in the highly unlikely event that a fan revolt could rid us of the likes of Moshiri and that Chief Architect of our downfall Kenwright, what would be left for a to new regime to pick up and work with once Benitez has been left to run amok

anyone who wants to sack Benitez is so short sighted they should consider signing up to be a PL ref.

Is RB up to the job? No.
Is RB the cause of the problem? Absolutely not.

You need to get the foundations in place before you can start a full rebuild so short term pain under the Spanish Allardyce is the best option as far as I can see. Let’s be honest, anyone coming in is not gonna get us Europe this year so the season is a write off from that point of view so as long as we stay up then that’s all that matters

anyone who wants to sack Benitez is so short sighted they should consider signing up to be a PL ref.

Is RB up to the job? No.

You need to get the foundations in place before you can start a full rebuild so short term pain under the Spanish Allardyce is the best option as far as I can see. Let’s be honest, anyone coming in is not gonna get us Europe this year so the season is a write off from that point of view so as long as we stay up then that’s all that matters
Yeah, stick with the manager with 6 points in 36, who has made the side even worse than how we finished the end of last season and enjoys power struggles, but in all reality is an outdated, irrelevant and not fit for purpose clown.

Genius idea, sadly Moshiri agrees with you.

Is RB up to the job? No.

If no one new coming in can get us Europe why does that mean we should wait till the Summer to bin him off? Why not just get it over with?

Keeping hold of a manager you think will go in 6 months anyway is purely pointless.

Is RB up to the job? No.

I really do think he's been brought in as a kind of Iberian Red Adair. He'll piss on a few fires and get rid of who he (rightly or wrongly) deems to be trouble makers, and after he's gutted this bunch of losers he can hopefully pass the baton on to someone that doesn't burst a sweat when they point their finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.