We have many problems to fix but we need to start at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching today after so much rest this team doesn't show any confidence never mind skills. Very uncomfortable watch. At home somebody needs to tell Benitez we need to take the game to a opponent not act like we are playing away each week. This summer the whole back line needs updated. For the better part of the last few years we really look very weak and it's getting worse. Midfield needs a orchestrator Gomes is the only one that could remotely manage this but can't go 90. Rondon needs booted he never should have appeared. Gordon still learning but has some gumption Gray has become our best player and greatest threat. I hope DCL shakes the cobwebs off and revert back to form as I believe he could save us from the drop. We now stand for a fight for our lives as we trickle down the table. Nothing at the moment gives me pause to smile. Fresh blood with pedigree is needed in a unbelievably bad way.

How many managers do these players have to get sacked before we start to wonder if the problem doesn’t entirely lie with the man in the dugout?

If for no other reason than to show the players they are not above it all, I think we need to stick with RB til end the of the season where we clear RB and 90% of the employees of this club out

How many managers do these players have to get sacked before we start to wonder if the problem doesn’t entirely lie with the man in the dugout?

If for no other reason than to show the players they are not above it all, I think we need to stick with RB til end the of the season where we clear RB and 90% of the employees of this club out
How many manager would play a right back, who struggles playing his normal position, at left back

How managers would ostracise an attacking threat because he wants him to defend more

How many managers would stick with a zonal marking defensive line even though it’s failed him for 20 years

How many managers would put their own ego before the team

Today was a disgrace and while I am still inclined to give RB til the end of the season, only just, I think we need to all get behind a campaign against the club heirarchy whether it be the 27 mins campaign or something else.

Benitez is a disaster for sure but he is a symptom of the larger problem that is Everton football club.

If asked to choose which had worse leadership, Everton football club or this country, how many would choose Everton?

It would be an interesting poll but I think I know the answer and it’s that this club has toxic mould rotting it from the inside and has done for some time.

My thinking is that we keep Rb until the end of the year just to keep consistency in the hope that alone keeps us away from relegation and then we look at an entire shake up of the club from top to bottom.
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Farhad, dear Farhad
There's a hole in the bucket, dear Farhad, a hole

Then mend it dear Kopite, dear Kopite, dear Kopite
Then mend it dear Kopite, dear Kopite, mend it !

With what shall I mend it, dear Farhad, dear Farhad ?
With what shall I mend it dear Farhad, with what ?

With straw dear Kopite, dear Kopite, dear Kopite
With straw dear Kopite, dear Kopite, with straw

My thinking exactly boss, cheers !

How many manager would play a right back, who struggles playing his normal position, at left back

How managers would ostracise an attacking threat because he wants him to defend more

How many managers would stick with a zonal marking defensive line even though it’s failed him for 20 years

How many managers would put their own ego before the team

Don’t get me wrong I am totally on side with this and think RB is a disaster too. I just think we can only change so much at once and right now, we need to consolidate the playing side of things to make sure we don’t get relegated. In the meantime, we can absolutely get rid of the dross above the players/manager

anyone who wants to sack Benitez is so short sighted they should consider signing up to be a PL ref.

Is RB up to the job? No.
Is RB the cause of the problem? Absolutely not.

You need to get the foundations in place before you can start a full rebuild so short term pain under the Spanish Allardyce is the best option as far as I can see. Let’s be honest, anyone coming in is not gonna get us Europe this year so the season is a write off from that point of view so as long as we stay up then that’s all that matters
Who is the Right Back you speak of?

Don’t get me wrong I am totally on side with this and think RB is a disaster too. I just think we can only change so much at once and right now, we need to consolidate the playing side of things to make sure we don’t get relegated. In the meantime, we can absolutely get rid of the dross above the players/manager
Look at our form though, if we don’t change we could be relegated

Well Ancelotti got 59 points last season with pretty much the same squad, so not really sure what your point is in general.

A horrible day all round.
Weather, atmosphere, performance and general all round malaise surrounding the club.
Travelling over to the game with little expectation of three points, more expectation of seeing a lacklustre outcome and the latter delivered.
In other words, nothing has changed.
Simply put I'm not sure if I can take much more of this.

Benitez will be stood there a week before final game saying if only we had a few games more

Always the next game but when it comes same mediocrity

Fraud. Simples

Today was a disgrace and while I am still inclined to give RB til the end of the season, only just, I think we need to all get behind a campaign against the club heirarchy whether it be the 27 mins campaign or something else.

Benitez is a disaster for sure but he is a symptom of the larger problem that is Everton football club.

If asked to choose which had worse leadership, Everton football club or this country, how many would choose Everton?

It would be an interesting poll but I think I know the answer and it’s that this club has toxic mould rotting it from the inside and has done for some time.

My thinking is that we keep Rb until the end of the year just to keep consistency in the hope that alone keeps us away from relegation and then we look at an entire shake up of the club from top to bottom.

No.

Sack him now and be done.

There is nothing down for him here.

There never was, there never will be.

A mad decision to give him the job in the first place and IMO it has shot whatever credibility Moshiri had to pieces.

Right now I can‘t see where the next victory is coming from.

Given our form under this bugger since September, it is nothing short of a miracle we are as much as eight points above the trap door.

Get rid now before that gap closes.

Well Ancelotti got 59 points last season with pretty much the same squad, so not really sure what your point is in general.
Not really the same squad at all. We have had no DCL, Richy has been patchy at best and that’s when he’s been in the team, Mina has been out like always, Godfrey has been awful this year and add to that the man who won’t be named that must have thrown the entire dressing room.

Like I said mate, I am not exonerating RB but a lot has gone on and we have bigger fish to fry in my view

Not really the same squad at all. We have had no DCL, Richy has been patchy at best and that’s when he’s been in the team, Mina has been out like always, Godfrey has been awful this year and add to that the man who won’t be named that must have thrown the entire dressing room.

Like I said mate, I am not exonerating RB but a lot has gone on and we have bigger fish to fry in my view
But it is pretty much the same squad, which last season had lots of injuries too.

All you are telling me in the above post is that we have regressed under Benitez.

I mean you can deny it all you want, but you are just clutching at straws.

I get that you are not exonerating RB, but let’s at least accept some truths, he’s massively failing and cannot even organise a team any more.

Just one more ?

But it is pretty much the same squad, which last season had lots of injuries too.

All you are telling me in the above post is that we have regressed under Benitez.

I mean you can deny it all you want, but you are just clutching at straws.

I get that you are not exonerating RB, but let’s at least accept some truths, he’s massively failing and cannot even organise a team any more.

He’s failing at a failing club and I really don’t see someone coming in out of nowhere and getting the squad performing better when the amount of training between now and the end of the season is minimal with the fixture pile up

Status
Not open for further replies.