We Love you @Littlesue, We Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

I gave my shandy too much head!!
It's like a dinner with a million story's

I mean
Orange chips
A little dip for added flavour
a nice whipped cream pint ( with the added benefit of of some proper Brummie Head )

New to me, but am sure it's a lovely delicacy.

Just one question for you, do you own chickens, cos what the #### is that random egg doing on your plate !!

Talk about stealing the Limelight haha 🤣

It's like a dinner with a million story's

I mean
Orange chips
A little dip for added flavour
a nice whipped cream pint ( with the added benefit of of some proper Brummie Head )

New to me, but am sure it's a lovely delicacy.

Just one question for you, do you own chickens, cos what the #### is that random egg doing on your plate !!

Talk about stealing the Limelight haha 🤣
Lol its a pickled egg, you get them from the chip shop, they boil them , and soak them in vinegar, the sauce is a curry sauce, its a cheap chippy meal for about £3.50 which I treat myself to once a month. The drink is a can of Barrs Shandy which I obviously poured too quickly hence the large Head 😆

Lol its a pickled egg, you get them from the chip shop, they boil them , and soak them in vinegar, the sauce is a curry sauce, its a cheap chippy meal for about £3.50 which I treat myself to once a month. The drink is a can of Barrs Shandy which I obviously poured too quickly hence the large Head 😆

FFS, thought is was a small helping of beans...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6e3ab877-6d23-4c5e-97c7-27b9f5faa3dd_450x330.gif

Ah, I see you answered my post here (I didn't read on).

A few years ago I was doing some work in Bilston and my colleagues (NHS types) had never heard of orange chips. So I took it upon myself to introduce them. Simultaneously horrified but addicted:

"These have to be sooooobad for you. But they're sooooo good".

I didn't get as far as the pickled egg. I think that would have been too much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back