Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We Love you @Littlesue, We Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see you answered my post here (I didn't read on).

A few years ago I was doing some work in Bilston and my colleagues (NHS types) had never heard of orange chips. So I took it upon myself to introduce them. Simultaneously horrified but addicted:

"These have to be sooooobad for you. But they're sooooo good".

I didn't get as far as the pickled egg. I think that would have been too much for them.
Can't believe they not heard of orange chips in Bilston!! But as you say posh types so understandable lol

A bit sore today, the pumped in drugs with the anesthetic wearing off!!, not had courage to look in mirror yet, when I look down left side I can see my tummy, first time I seen that since I was about 14 😆
I think you're handling all this incredibly well Sue. You're a real trooper.

Do they still offer reconstruction on the NHS.? My missus had a prosthetic boob. She once left it had a holiday let down here in Cornwall and had to make an embarrassing phonecall to the guy who ran it. Luckily we were regulars there so we knew him really well.😀

I think you're handling all this incredibly well Sue. You're a real trooper.

Do they still offer reconstruction on the NHS.? My missus had a prosthetic boob. She once left it had a holiday let down here in Cornwall and had to make an embarrassing phonecall to the guy who ran it. Luckily we were regulars there so we knew him really well.😀
They did ask if I wanted an implant later in year but to be honest the thought of another opp plus they take flesh from rest of body so more cuts and scars so can't be bothered , if I was 10 years younger maybe but I'm 63 and on my own so no chance of swinging from chandeliers anytime soon lol, they have given me a foam one and when it's all settled down in about 6 weeks I go to be measured for the rubber prosthetic so will make do with that. X

They did ask if I wanted an implant later in year but to be honest the thought of another opp plus they take flesh from rest of body so more cuts and scars so can't be bothered , if I was 10 years younger maybe but I'm 63 and on my own so no chance of swinging from chandeliers anytime soon lol, they have given me a foam one and when it's all settled down in about 6 weeks I go to be measured for the rubber prosthetic so will make do with that. X
Lucky chandelier.

Slaps oneself across the face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back