Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We Love you @Littlesue, We Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Littlesue , hope you weren't too upset by yesterday's result. If nothing else you can look forward to your 2 favourite teams playing each other next season.
Hope you aren't in too much ( well any really ) pain and that a rapid and complete recovery lies ahead. x

Hey @Littlesue , hope you weren't too upset by yesterday's result. If nothing else you can look forward to your 2 favourite teams playing each other next season.
Hope you aren't in too much ( well any really ) pain and that a rapid and complete recovery lies ahead. x
Lol cheers, only way I hope we both playing each other is we both in Prem and still more chance Everton will be than West Brom

I'm OK thanks, still got a lot of fluid round my scar, looks like I'm growing a new tit!! 😆 🤣. I'm gonna go up the Baggies tomorrow so probably another weekend of disappointment
I live for Sue’s No Frills Updates

Fingers crossed the recovery keeps going well, and we can all pile in here to celebrate a Baggies win before your near neighbours send us to the gallows on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back