Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

We Love you @Littlesue, We Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your results - I had an 8 biopsies scare in January - do not trawl the internet like I did about the subject so many mixed answers on there - @RAFUH told me to stop doing it I took her advice ..... keep your chin up ;)
That's always a horrible thing to do - all doom and gloom ffs Had a similar situation last year as well...

Fingers crossed Sue. x

Good luck with your results - I had an 8 biopsies scare in January - do not trawl the internet like I did about the subject so many mixed answers on there - @RAFUH told me to stop doing it I took her advice ..... keep your chin up ;)
When Raf tells you something, especially anything health related, she ain't giving you advice mate, she's telling you, you better do what she says or suffer the wrath.

Be warned good Sir lol

I never look up anything, I also throw ever piece of information or brochures away that the Nurses/Consultant gives me.

Sorry @Littlesue , your boys Evertoned that right up, today. Think you’d have missed out on GD anyway, but still not the best way to sign off for the season.

Least you can look forward to the summer off. That’s what all football fans do, right?
Yes it was a bit of a pipe dream, it was a bonus to even have a chance of play offs when you consider we were 24th back in November under Brucie and expecting relegation. Let's just hope Corberan don't walk being as we have no money and half the team will have to be moved on to survive x

Yes it was a bit of a pipe dream, it was a bonus to even have a chance of play offs when you consider we were 24th back in November under Brucie and expecting relegation. Let's just hope Corberan don't walk being as we have no money and half the team will have to be moved on to survive x
I think you'll do it next season, you just left your good run too late into the season and should have sacked Bruce earlier.

Even if you got play offs, I don't think you would have won anyway, but it's still crap to sign off like that.

Still, at least the season is over and you can have a break from it :), I just wished our season ended after today, but we have another few more games to play!🤣.

I think you'll do it next season, you just left your good run too late into the season and should have sacked Bruce earlier.

Even if you got play offs, I don't think you would have won anyway, but it's still crap to sign off like that.

Still, at least the season is over and you can have a break from it :), I just wished our season ended after today, but we have another few more games to play!🤣.
Great result tonight and Everton have easiest run in so hopefully 16th/17th finishing spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back