Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Weird Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of years ago I was going for yet another stent placement at LHC. In the weeks before the op I had a recurring dream, I was staring at a picture of the Eastenders map, I never ever watch that crap, this was instantly followed by flashing ceiling lights, shouting people then a white out. This dream happened sometimes twice a night. Having had many operations it is not a thing I ever get upset about, always best to be a total pragmatist and chill. The day of the op I actually walked to theatre rather than ride, laid down on the table and the op starts. I was asked if I wanted to watch as I had done in the past, the TV screen was turned in my direction and there was the Eastenders map as sure as it could be. I was filled with a sudden chill as it dawned on me that the flashing lights I had dreamt about was me being rushed for open heart surgery................it wasn't but the chill from that moment remains to this day. The subconscious is a strange creature and really its best to take no notice of dreams even if they come true in part.

my dreams last night were so fugged up, scary and vivid. woke up about 5 times and fell straight back in to it. my pillow was soaking wet, from either dribble or sweat or both!

hate waking up on that note..

euuuurghhhhh

Had a really bizarre dream last night..

Right, I went up to see my dad (who I have never met) and it was a busy household with different people and whatnot but they were excited to meet me, including his wife. The only thing was, there was a time paradox which meant there was a me from the past there as well, my current self was the older version of me. I couldn't then go near my younger self as when I did my chest would seize up as if I was having a heart attack and die. So I was avoiding him whilst trying to go to sleep.

on the way home the next day I saw people robbing a shopping trolly fill of random things and got the train to Liverpool direct but the carrages were all fancy chairs and tables with people drinking wine.

so yeah, bit of detail I forgot now but weird!

shq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back