Well Done Lads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how we buzz of Liverpool supporters every summer for saying things like "Next seasons are year" "Sign a few players and we will challenge"

Well thats us with are "If we start next season like we finished this one we will win the world cup"

I'd give them fcuk all credit, because they deserve fcuk all. Another no show before Christmas; threw away a winning position in the SF; beaten in the other two Derbies. As for the players 'hard season': they had no EL to juggle. I'm struggling to understand where their toil comes into it to be honest...unless you mean straining themselves counting their unearned kings ransom in wages and hauling it down to the bank every month.

where else do you think wed end up, 4th?

I've said there's been some shocking displays this season and moyes has to be accountable. But in terms of league position, its about right so theyve done well to get it imo.

where else do you think wed end up, 4th?

I've said there's been some shocking displays this season and moyes has to be accountable. But in terms of league position, its about right so theyve done well to get it imo.

As you said above, they finished where we expected them to finish. How is that creditable? There seems to be a an eye being taken off the ball because Liverpool ended a place below.

OH DAVIE MOIST, DAVIE DAVIE MOIST

breo-flip-flops-pink-brown_jpg.jpg

We keep the current side, maybe add a player, stay healthy and start the season in August like everybody else and we are going to be pretty quality.

Would love to see Everton come to the east coast again this summer but maybe these pre-season tours aren't for the best.

As you said above, they finished where we expected them to finish. How is that creditable? There seems to be a an eye being taken off the ball because Liverpool ended a place below.

Because there was a big chance we could've finished lower. I'm not fussed over finishing above them lot, but it was a surprise due to the awful summer we had.

I always said the squad is capable of playing better football but I think this season we could've finished lower than we did.

I think its been tough because of the amount of players we sold, the first loans we got in, the negative tactics, the lack of goals etc. Then there were the protests and blue bill being his pathetic self.

It was saved by good January business dealings. If that didn't happen I think wed be down where villa are or there abouts. That's why I believe it was tough, especially to finish behind the likes of chelski, arsenal etc

As mainly a Newcastle fan and a secondary Everton fan I have to say Everton definately deserved the win by a country mile today... the Everton players turned up and the Newcastle ones didn't.
Lost much respect for Yohan Cabaye today, did he apologise to the ball boy? Was this the reason that Cahill went bananas?

Very happy with Newcastles season, pleased you finished high above 'the bindippers', we all hate them in the north east!

A joint team between our two clubs would be something mind ;) where is Baines off to?

As mainly a Newcastle fan and a secondary Everton fan I have to say Everton definately deserved the win by a country mile today... the Everton players turned up and the Newcastle ones didn't.
Lost much respect for Yohan Cabaye today, did he apologise to the ball boy? Was this the reason that Cahill went bananas?

Very happy with Newcastles season, pleased you finished high above 'the bindippers', we all hate them in the north east!

A joint team between our two clubs would be something mind ;) where is Baines off to?

Welcome mate. Could you please play to stereotype a bit more though please as we've worked hard building you all up as some topless biffs who have a delusion bigger than the kopites and you're shattering it.

Thanks mate x

Because there was a big chance we could've finished lower. I'm not fussed over finishing above them lot, but it was a surprise due to the awful summer we had.

I always said the squad is capable of playing better football but I think this season we could've finished lower than we did.

I think its been tough because of the amount of players we sold, the first loans we got in, the negative tactics, the lack of goals etc. Then there were the protests and blue bill being his pathetic self.

It was saved by good January business dealings. If that didn't happen I think wed be down where villa are or there abouts. That's why I believe it was tough, especially to finish behind the likes of chelski, arsenal etc

I'm not trying to be funny, but finishing where they did in this league with a settled bunch of players is minimum. If we'd had the EL to contend with we'd have finished below where we did.

And we know we'll finsih there again next season and the season after that (if a half-decent transfer window along the way is allowed to balance out the inevitable sale of players). If there's credit in being consistently mid-table then yeah, I suppose this is creditable.

Thing is we always finish the season well and we then think we are going to be boss next season - and we arent, unless not consistently.

WE have a strong spine and decent first eleven but we need numbers and better balance in the squad.

What happens when Jelavic can't play? Who will play wide right?

Exactly.

Still waiting for the news McFadden has signed a new contrcat

Status
Not open for further replies.