We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Martinez is a clown who would rather win the passing than score a goal from a set piece (and we've scored exactly none this season) and everyone else on here apart from me and Ian would prefer a manager like that rather than one who would have us 4th in the league right and semi finals of the League cup already.

No wonder Tony Pulis turned us down in 2013.

I've turned full circle. Chico only backed you lads to popcorn the clique, nothing more. Wooden spoon as big as his head.
I was the cold truth you needed at the time. Without me the clique would have died. I angered you and evolved you into change. Saved you from the hoppers. You should be building statues of me.

waits for damaging gif and photos of statues with oversized heads*

So basically Martinez is a clown who would rather win the passing than score a goal from a set piece (and we've scored exactly none this season) and everyone else on here apart from me and Ian would prefer a manager like that rather than one who would have us 4th in the league right and semi finals of the League cup already.

@Azzurri I hope you're taking those notes.

I was the cold truth you needed at the time. Without me the clique would have died. I angered you and evolved you into change. Saved you from the hoppers. You should be building statues of me.

waits for damaging gif and photos of statues with oversized heads*

Gif and head jokes are so 2012.

Chubs.

Bow down to the Catalan overlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back