We're doing alright. What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This squad is better than anything Moyes had to deal with.

Thanks to Martinez's good eye for a player....but they are still basically a young team that will only grow together and improve. He will continue to add and tinker to improve and get consistency. We do not have resources for a quick fix but surely you can see something happening. Also to add a note....a lot of other teams also have better squads than they did a few years ago.

Thanks to Martinez's good eye for a player....but they are still basically a young team that will only grow together and improve. He will continue to add and tinker to improve and get consistency. We do not have resources for a quick fix but surely you can see something happening. Also to add a note....a lot of other teams also have better squads than they did a few years ago.
Ok. But your reasoning is only of any use if we finish in a position strong enough to convince those talented players to stay.

Did we get deducted points for his first season mate? I'm sure we finished fifth with our highest points total of the past 25 years.

and on matching current results against that season we'd be on course to get around 3 points less, in what most reasonable people would concede was a stronger division this season around, simply terrible is martinez isn't he lol

Did we get deducted points for his first season mate? I'm sure we finished fifth with our highest points total of the past 25 years.
Sigh. That's like an RS fan telling me they nearly won the league under the Irish Martinez, where is he now? They had the ambition to realise fish lips needed moving on. You have no ambition for our club/fans 10th placed trophy will do.

A great platform to use in order to secure a top half place. The two domestic trophies have gained a big importance this season, imo. Good showings there and that's job done for the season.

Our half season objective should be 6th-8th going into the new year + in the SFs of the LC. That would be a very good return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back