Match Thread West Brom vs Everton. Mon, 28 Sep, 20:00 The Hawthorns, West Bromwich

WBA v Everton

• Everton

Votes: 242 79.9%
  • WBA

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Cheese on wedding cake

Votes: 40 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard Roberto interview on Talk Sport, but most honest he's given imo -admitted that the whole team were off the pace 1st half.
Place was bouncing second half wasn't it.
Yeah, different game and atmosphere second half, was nervous when they got a corner right at the end though. I heard his interview and thought it was v fair and honest.

Funnily enough only my second away this season, other one was Barnsley so I'm getting loads of goals for my money!
Silly how they penned us in and made you walk all the way around to get away - but I didn't really care at the time haha

Yeah, different game and atmosphere second half, was nervous when they got a corner right at the end though. I heard his interview and thought it was v fair and honest.

Funnily enough only my second away this season, other one was Barnsley so I'm getting loads of goals for my money!
Silly how they penned us in and made you walk all the way around to get away - but I didn't really care at the time haha
You'll have to keep going then mate.
Pain in the backside the way they send you down the path and don't see the point -enough policing there and only delays the inevitable unless you're on a coach.

Started to read this thread from page 60.

Everybody were slating Rom and others too....doom and gloom stuff....BAD SUBS!!!!IM OFF TO BED FFS etc... :D
Then....booom E-BU-TOM

what did we see then...

# poor away performance almost through out the game

But what did we learn....

# never write Rom off! And more so, we shouldnt write Everton off even when were losing...

# wonderful points and good experience for Mori again, slowly he'll get there

# ugly 3 points but good team can win it sneakily

# RS BEHIND US LOL

# BRING ON THE DERBY

Effing hilarious English media...checked mirror via phone. Evertons win story was there......but there was six other non stories before it :D Jesus Christ you couldn't make this up. I quess theres kopite at nightshift

Status
Not open for further replies.