Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving James the week off so he can come back and do naughty things against Chelsea.

If we're starting Bernard and Iwobi then I would have liked to see what King could do with 90 minutes as well.
James whole Everton career has been a week off. Misses too many games for me . Quality player but no good sitting at home.

4231 gets my bet with Bernard at 10 and Iwobi right wing.
Could be either.

I've given up trying to second guess Carlo.

Have you noticed how nobody anywhere mentions our injuries. We must have 6 out, including our captain and our main playmaker, plus our best player over the last month or so, and nothing gets mentioned. We've only named 8 subs and 5 of those are from the youth team.

A very obvious 4-4-2 and a very weak looking one. We're looking at some trickery from Iwobi/Bernard rather than pace out wide, but if I were West Brom I'd be looking at that side and thinking it's very easy to nullify and, with that midfield two, very easy to pick apart.

But injuries have clearly happened, so it is what it is.

Substantially less confident than I was an hour ago though.

It winds me up tbh - wish he would just say they are out and not blag us.

Some of us stake good money on Everton to win based on encouraging press conference injury news lol
I can understand you are annoyance specially if you are making some bets. So Blue are you as bad paying your money debts as you are with the ones you make here at the forum? lol

I'm starting to get worried ;)

Very attacking line up here...

I wanted Iwobi and Bernard to play but a bit surprised Gomes is in there...not sure this works with only Doucoure in the centre who can tackle.

Looks like were trying to score bucketloads.
Would people be surprised if I said that Gomes is winning a significant amount of tackles per 90 more than Doucoure and at a higher rate as well? Because I would have been 6 months ago but that is actually where we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.