Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wingers were infuriating with their wide play and that is the one good thing you can say about a performance like that. Still need a way to involve some advanced midfield players and/or wingbacks as well.

Branthwaite best player on the pitch, my choice for MoM.

A good defensive display all round, and with better finishing it could have been a more convincing win, but definitely a confidence boost.

In case anyone was in any doubt, Jarrod Bowen scored both of Hammers goals against us last season, the commentator only mentioned it 3 or 4 times lol
What about the comment that DCL was the 4th Evertonian to reach 50 goals. I know he meant PL, but it p isses me right off. Like the previous 100 years didn't happen.

Tarkowski again with a captains performance, doesn't seem to get much recognition, but a lot of the things we have been asking for at the back, being vocal, organising, slowing game down challenging the ref and contesting everything, he is doing consistently. Been really impressed.
A very good defender and a brilliant captan.

Less than two days remaining before this poll closes at 3.04pm UK time on Thursday... so don't delay, vote today ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.