West Ham United v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sam is big Sam, someone was saying earlier he is a human shield, we need to get rid of a lot rot

Being embarrassed to be a Blue is not a good feeling. I hate you right now Everton. Time to show us the size of your balls Moshiri and restore some pride ready for next season.

Get rid tonight or tomorrow and get the new man in by the end of the week.

There’s plenty to do.....and a shortened window......with a WC in the way.

..if it was a European tie, we’d have beaten West Ham on aggregate. It could be worst, the Reds could be in the European Cup Final.

Well there's two more trophies alongside the 8th place cup. We beat West Ham on aggregate, AND won Everton vs RS trophy on away goals. Thanks Rooney couldn't have done it without ya! #Rooney #10 #Legend (insert, flame and muscle arm emojis here)

#.webp

You know, in a horrible bizzare way I'm glad we lost like that. This whole season has been a disgrace from start to finish and I'd hate for the club to of spun a decent performance today as though the future was bright. Things are desperate right now and I'm so happy the season is over and I can have a few months respite from the drudgery of following the club right now. This summer will be one of the biggest ever, get things right and we can finally make a positive move to really turn a corner and push forward. Get it wrong and I sincerely fear relegation will follow. A massive clear out like we've never seen is needed to rid us of the poison the infeists this great club.

We have played 51 (FIFTY-ONE!) Games this season without a single good 90 mins to talk about, its been a disgrace from start to finish and I'm so happy it's over. Please Blues get this next managerial appointment correct because we'll be lucky to be back in this position next year if you don't.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back