West Ham United v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky chaps, seemed like most of your lot seemed to be on the beach already.

I can't remember any team affording us that much space this season; when it is, we crumble. Especially surprising from a Fat [Poor language removed] team.

Think our first win against you at home in 11 years!

Anyway, best of luck for next season and in the managerial hunt...

Cheers mate. Best of luck.

Had a late Sunday lunch and walk, not at all shocked to see we’ve lost, again. BFS did his job, now he should do the right thing and move on. Question is, who wants to come to us?....

Just woke up, so sadly, I missed the game. It sounds that our lion hearted lads went down gallantly?
8th overall eh? Gosh, we support a team that makes us proud, eh lads?
Great season.

At least we know Sam has certainly gone. I dread to think who will get the job. A different face, a fresh start but what a terrible squad. Three years to get rid of the rubbish, young and old and challenge 6th position.

At least we know Sam has certainly gone. I dread to think who will get the job. A different face, a fresh start but what a terrible squad. Three years to get rid of the rubbish, young and old and challenge 6th position.
We finished 8th playing some of the most dour football I can remember seeing us play, with two utter frauds as manager, and one manager who was out of his depth and an utterly turd squad. We should still be looking at 7th as a target for next year as that is, quite simply, how bad the competition is.

Imagine,a footballing lesson off a West Ham side managed by Davey Moist and its not even the worse game this season :oops:

First goals one of his teams has ever scored against us followed by the first win, a really fitting way to end this season.

Our whole season showcased in one game.

What a waste of a season and lots of transfer fees.

When Moyes left is was all about getting to the next level.
The reality has been about stopping a slide.
And we are still sliding....

there's no doubt in my mind seamus is the only player at everton even worthy of being club captain

for example when adrian starting having a go at niasse, seamus was the only player to defend him, where was jags? where were the other everton players.

seamus' blood runs blue, everyone else bar niasse runs green, cos all they care about is money.

it's time we made a proper blue like seamus our captain.

if there's 1 person i would love to see us lift a trophy then it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back