West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times did I see this:

Some one passes to Nevile back to -> Heit back to -> Howard -> Hoof -> Lost ball

Barkley may just get a game in that case.

2705433560-soccer-pre-season-friendly-morecambe-v-everton-globe-arena.jpg

Some one passes to Nevile back to -> Heit back to -> Howard -> Hoof -> Lost ball

too many. Although replace Heit with Distin. Heitinga was always going forward with the ball - you can say alot about his performance yesterday, but he is always good with the ball.

too many. Although replace Heit with Distin. Heitinga was always going forward with the ball - you can say alot about his performance yesterday, but he is always good with the ball.

I remember seeing it at least twice with Heit involved, granted Howard was under pressure when the ball got to him so he had no choice but to hoof it, but the ones passing back to him I think should do better.

Did not see it,but Dermot Gallagher supposedly said on sky just then that both reds were correct decisions lol

If he thinks they were correct decisions and the fa back the ref this means football is one step closer to becoming a non contact sport, players will be scared to tackle. I'm really starting to lose faith in football. These [Poor language removed] are killing the game.

Jesus. Can tell you're from London.

Haha, yeah sorry bout that! :o

Too many.

Heitinga did ok -please go to spec savers he only looked ok when Cole got sent off - he had a mare of a game the same form he has shown all season I would not even give him a place on the bench - Duffy deseves a start before him!

Well that was for about 1/3 of the match then?? Some people only seem to see players mistakes and judge their performance solely on that. I notice the things they do well aswell...

If he thinks they were correct decisions and the fa back the ref this means football is one step closer to becoming a non contact sport, players will be scared to tackle. I'm really starting to lose faith in football. These [Poor language removed] are killing the game.

the worse thing is, both incidents weren't even tackles. they were players trying to control a ball. if common sence doesn't prevail then it'll be a travesty. FA have to take a stance and rectify the poor performances week in week out - there is way too much money and futures of business' at stake to have people who don't understand the game in charge

Haha, yeah sorry bout that! :o

Too many.

Well that was for about 1/3 of the match then?? Some people only seem to see players mistakes and judge their performance solely on that. I notice the things they do well aswell...

Careful Phil. Any more positive comments about Everton players here and you'll be asked to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back