West Ham Utd 1-2 Everton. Sat 22nd Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Toffees

Brilliant result today against the ammers that is a tough place to go and win

Keep it up Hope you get top 4 (At least)

Anyway I am looking forward to our game tommorow against Swansea

Wont be easy should be a gret game as they are a good footballing side

Anyway Love and peace (y)

Evening Toffees

Quite looking forward to your game as well mate,2 good attacking teams,fancy 2-1 man utd

Stats (WH in brackets)

Shots on target 7 (2)
Shots off target 8 (3)
Corners 5 (3)
Passing success 81.4 (63)
Possession 62.3 (37.7)
Territorial advantage 52.9 (47.1)
Total passes 452 (270)
Total crosses 29 (16)

We might have been fortunate, but we deserved it.

West Ham have held City and beaten Chelsea at the Boleyn Ground. Wigan beat them 4-1 there with 6 shots on target and Arsenal won 3-1 with 7 strikes on goal. We had 7 today without our top goalscorer!

Evening Toffees

Already said it mate but you beating everybody except us would be great :lol:, especially the Arse and Spurs.

Heitinga worried me again. Carlton Cole is a good steady player, not a world beater but Heitinga could not cope with him at all. I was shouting for Moyes to change him over with Jags. Then the final sting, unless the ref changes his mind, 3 games without Gibson and still minus Fellaini for the next two.

I'd like to see Duffy given a chance, or put Neville back in at right back for the time being. West Ham could have sneaked a draw at the end with ten men.

If Gibson's ban isn't overturned it will be Neville in midfield for the next three games, with Coleman at right back (if he gets over his injury).

I'd be surprised if Coleman, Neville and Anichebe were able to manage 3 games in a week. Moyes might make changes on Wednesday against Wigan to save a few for the Chelsea game. Oviedo and Hitzlsperger could certainly come in and we might see Barkley again.

I'd be surprised if Coleman, Neville and Anichebe were able to manage 3 games in a week. Moyes might make changes on Wednesday against Wigan to save a few for the Chelsea game. Oviedo and Hitzlsperger could certainly come in and we might see Barkley again.

Sorry mate, for a second there i thought you said we might see Barkley again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back