Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Positives: If/when Everton go down, I will no longer identify as an Evertonian so no issues here.

F1 all the way for for (as it has been for years), and I’ll be a football super fan for the Euros and World Cup ?

I don’t associate with lower-league dross, thank you very much.

Pickford having a laugh, he should be storming off angry.
Really annoys me to see players smiling and joking after a loss - especially one that is significant to our season. Can you imagine if Roy Keane had seen that at the end of a Man Utd loss back in the day - even if they were still top of the league by miles? We have no leaders and no-one leading by example

You can sum up why we lost and west ham won.

Richarlison runs sidewards , gray runs into a crowd of players. Lewen contributes practically nothing as our striker.

Antonio runs directly at our defence when he has the ball and makes things happen.
Antonio is everything DCL should be, I’m just not sure DCL has the required quality.

I literally hate Everton.

The real Everton is the friends I met along the way, the football club is almost dead to me.

This wasn't even the worst performance, sometimes something has to give and today was it.

Can't be arsed with footy, FU Everton.
How I enjoyed the past fortnight without this crap. All on Wednesday now. Lose that and say bye bye to nigh on 140 years of heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back