Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A much improved performance today.

(I know…it’s a low bar but it is what it is)

Heads didn’t drop after the first goal and when we got back in it, we were looking like kicking on and winning it.

Then, step up Alex Iwobi.

Even at that we were still competing and could have equalised but Michael Keane killed the momentum.

But I am not dismayed by this performanc.

A repeat will see us get something at Burnley.

Godfrey was my MVP.

COYBB :dance:

It’s the culture in the squad. It’s a clown show.

They all need punting in the summer. All of them. It’s clear they’re not bothered about playing for Everton. Get in some players who are.

Howard for example wouldn’t have been laughing after this series of results. It actually meant something to players like him.
I hope where ever we are next season a majority of these players aren’t here, Frank knows whats he has and if still here he will change a lot of them.

It's just disappointment now, we didn't play badly but one little mistake has cost us.

Oh well, ten games to go. Play like that on Wednesday and we'll get something

I'm staying positive, but it's not easy
Too many mistakes by supposed top professionals.
They were laughing at the end of the game because they only lost by 1 goal.

Iwobi was our best player until he miscontrolled it... We barely went out with a whimper.

Make no mistake Burnley will outfight us.

We are in a perilous position. I want nothing more than to finish 17th and get rid of the lot
We have better quality than burnley...but they could outfight us for sure...hopefully lampard goes conservative and compact like today as they will have to open up and they need the win more than us...we need to start with the mindset of not getting beat first then if we have an opportunity to score great if not its an important point.

There was effort but again the glaring lack of quality and decisiveness in the players is shocking. If we go down we deserve to for years of mismanagement on and off the pitch.

It’s a disgrace to be honest and I’m sick of the few arse clowns on here constantly winding others up for calling out the blatant culprits, the blatant faults and now look at it. I mean what kind of Evertonian are you? You’ve got to be one tedious individual to want to constantly do those antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back