Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First game I've completely missed in a few years, was starting to think we watching was the jynx, apparently not were just bad.

Well we knew it was going to be a tough game and the odds were against us. But we came close, if we had some one up front who could actually hit a ball we may have made it a draw and got a point. The players just do not seem to be clued in more about just kicking a ball around rather than playing football. The Burnley is heavens the real turning point and that is another hard one.

As for Keane what a pain in the rear. So for the Burnley game it looks like a choice between Holgate, Godfrey and Branthwaite, can anyone think of anyone else who is not injured ?

Before my time the Old Den, went to the last 2 fa cup games at the new ground, another set of gobshites that crew.
Honestly some of us ain't any better.. Jesus the stories especially in the bookies prior to kick off trying to get me G G bets on ??? and always late as the booking system for my car is normally has let me down

The managers have each made mistakes no doubt about it but also no doubt that the players have made more mistakes than the managers compounded by the fact those errors were mostly avoidable and simply self inflicted game after game, the players have put us in the dire position we’re are in and only they can get us out of it.
1000% this.

What a gang of dogs the West Ham fans were, coins and lighters flying into our end throughout the game, tory songs galore and loads of Kray wannabees doing throat slitting gestures. stay classy fellas ffs.
Work a lot in the Laaarrndaaan town and have some really good buddies. You name them. Gooners, Spuds, Cheatski, Charlton etc; but in all my travels I have never met one Irons fan I could I say I almost, almost mind, liked.
Complete and utter shower of Cockney Kopites.

Confidence was the only difference between the two sides.

Still nothing going our way and I had to listen to two West Ham fans behind me calling for Pickford to be sent off. Obviously sitting in the home stand I had to hold back from saying something was the reason I don't go to away matches.

For all those saying we did well, I agreed until I reflected on the fact that they were well below par, and we should be taking advantage of that if we hope to stay up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back