West Ham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe baby.

Tricky, Hopefully Vic is back :)

I dno if what the score will be, tis a hard one going to Upton Park and cannot under-estimate them.

Should McFadden start this game?

I think so, upfront.

I think Faddy has earned his stripes again yes. Starting berth has to be assured surely? Alongside AJ but I can see Faddy slotting first with Arteta on the sheet too :)

I'd say 3-1 to us if this was mid season based on form, but in the circumstances maybe 2-1.

Im not sure mate that Faddy is assured one, yes he scored a brilliant goal but i wouldnt say he has his place cemented like AJ.

Nuno played a full ninety mid week so he is fit, could be on the bench.

I think that Vic must start if he is fit, he gives us some weight in the area. Faddy would be better on the bench from where he can replace either AJ or Vic.

The really big question from my point of view is does either BT or the drunken [Poor language removed] get on the bench. After last weeks poor showing BT does even rate as being bench material although is likely to show loyalty. I would also have Turner with the squad as preparation for the United game.

[Poor language removed] its nice being able to worry about the bench :P :P (y)

According to the OS this is the squad -

Howard, Wright, Hibbert, Yobo, Lescott, Stubbs, Naysmith, Valente, Neville, Osman, Carsley, Arteta, Fernandes, vd Meyde, Johnson, Beattie, McFadden, de Silva.

Considering match fitness and not changing things if they aren't broke and all that. -

Howard

Hibbert - Yobo - Stubbs - Lescott

Neville - Osman - Carsley - Arteta

BT - AJ

Subs - Wright, Valente, Fernandes, VDM & Faddy.

I love the firepower we have on the bench, manny, meyde and the scottish rooney. :lol: love it.

Rob - Neville right midfield, BT upfront? sorry but WHAT THE [Poor language removed]???

here's what you should be playing robbo;

Howard

Hibbert - Yobo - Lescott - Naysmith

Osman - Fernandes - Carsley - Arteta

AJ - McFadden

Bench: Turner, Stubbs, Neville, Valente, Anicebe

neville is better wide right than osman is.. simple.

manny hasn't played for weeks, his match fitness would leave him paces behind everyone.

faddy is better off the bench, give BT a go.

[Poor language removed] off Beattie you fat joke!

Lineup unchanged which means Titties starts upfront...[Poor language removed] sake, Moyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back