West Ham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many times EVERYONE pushes him off the ball. I've been saying this for over a year but Ossie is a Championship player. The Premier League is too rough and tumble for him.

Everyone has a go at VDM but you give me a healthy and fit VDM and I'll take him over Ossie all day long. He can play the physical game that Ossie can't. Sad but true.

I couldnt agree more, about osman.
But people tell me he has a wonderful football brain?????
Eh?
Surely its not the way he runs into dead-ends and loses the ball.
or maybe its the way he cant hit the target from more than 12 yards out, yet still insists on endlessly scuffing balls wide from the edge of the box.
or maybe its the way he can barely pass the ball without playing someone into trouble.

...I get it, it must be the way he makes about ONE assist a season!!

BTW, TX, do you remember when you bumped all those posts slagging off beattie on TW last year, when he was playing well?
It may have been a bit premature methinks;)

i swear this time last year everyone was praising leon. he need to play more like SWP wot with his low centre of gravity and that, and has got to add more goals to his game. But i reckon he's still worthy of a place in the squad

Im [Poor language removed] furious at such a heartless performance, im so [Poor language removed] pissed off, the journey back was a [Poor language removed] gutter.

i swear this time last year everyone was praising leon. he need to play more like SWP wot with his low centre of gravity and that, and has got to add more goals to his game. But i reckon he's still worthy of a place in the squad

Uhmm, SWP is fast though. Our Leon is not. Leon has the talent, just the wrong body. Imagine him with Shreks physique, he would be formidable. But he hasn't, so he isn't.

Some piccys:
2887309235a4170060476b633299921l.jpg

2887309235a4170060764b355921496l.jpg

2887309235a4170061008b433004831l.jpg

2887309235a4170061237b796794420l.jpg

2887309235a4170061476b563057540l.jpg

On the 2nd pic, the 2 standing on the like metal fences are the ones that ran on the pitch lol

not last year mate.
I was berating him last year, and so was plenty of others.
But the season we finished fourth, he made a real contribution.

why he is so useless now, I dont know, probably not entirely his fault.
Bottom line is he shouldnt be in the first team, and should never start for us.
I dont expect him to either, from next season, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back