Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick table

5............Everton 54 points
6............Bolton 54 points
7............Reading 51 points
8............spurs 50 points ~ Game in hand
9............Pompey 49 points ~ Game in hand

Why FFS was BT picked ahead of McF. Bt has shown crap form for the whole of the season yet DM still likes him. Rewards effort rather than skill and scoring. Highlights our squad is not strong enough when you look at who was on the bench. For me Osman can go as well, just another Branch & Barlow. Fancy picking him ahead of Manny when we have seen what he can do.

Agree with Inertia for a team who are hoping to be in Europe this should be no contest and to be honest if you look at the Charlton game we were bloody lucky.

Got to get rid of this crap in the summer. Oh aye where was VDM today why was he not on the bench, who is Anderson??

This what really gets to me is this F***ing about. In the run in this on paper was our best chance of 3 points, considering the rest of the run in we are going to be hanging by the toe nails to make 6th or 7th.

Last edited:
Why FFS was BT picked ahead of McF. Bt has shown crap in form for the whole of the season yet DM still likes him. Reward effort rather than skill and scoring. Highlights our squad is not strong enough when you look at who was on the bench. For me Osman can go as well, just another Branch & Barlow. Fancy picking him ahead of Manny when we have seen what he can do.

Agree with Inertia for a team who are hoping to be in Europe this should be no contest and to be honest if you look at the Charlton game we were bloody lucky.

Got to get rid of this crap in the summer. Oh aye where was VDM today why was he not on the bench, who is Anderson??

This what really gets to me is this F***ing about.

Anderson da silva, Robert, big Vic was missing as well although he was supposedly fit, BT BT BT BT BT BT BT BT [Poor language removed] BT

I'm pretty sure I could do a better job up front than Beattie. He's absolutely terrible, a disgrace to our club and its great tradition of number nines.

osman can play, and shops flashes of good football, we get betetr games out of ossie when we have all our top players playing and so the standard of football is better.

he fits in at times like this, but when its poor football backs to the wall, his limitations show through.

looks like toffeeweb,may be right after all!

we must be [Poor language removed] if we can't even beat west ham!!!!!

dont give me any excuses about them scrapping for their lives at home, and johnson went off after 6 mins!!!

we should be playing little [Poor language removed] triangles all over the park, we should have scored at least two goals with 20 passes in the build up!!!!

Its not how I remember the great EVERTON sidesd of the past playing, you lot of fuckwits probably think moyes is making progress............nil satis........

*phew*

do you feel educated????

can i just clarify..........this was sarcasm!!

cheers!

well, west ham beat arsenal and man ure 1-0 this season, and we beat them at our place, it isnt what i wanted, but this is football.

priskin scored for watford btw.

da silva could have played instead of ossie today, too many times neill pushed him off the ball, it was like a recurring nightmare.

Too many times EVERYONE pushes him off the ball. I've been saying this for over a year but Ossie is a Championship player. The Premier League is too rough and tumble for him.

Everyone has a go at VDM but you give me a healthy and fit VDM and I'll take him over Ossie all day long. He can play the physical game that Ossie can't. Sad but true.

Too many times EVERYONE pushes him off the ball. I've been saying this for over a year but Ossie is a Championship player. The Premier League is too rough and tumble for him.

Everyone has a go at VDM but you give me a healthy and fit VDM and I'll take him over Ossie all day long. He can play the physical game that Ossie can't. Sad but true.

Not sure I'd select VDM over Ossie - except perhaps at the pub ;)

ooo good old everton. making life hard for ourselfes as usual. Haven't seen the game yet so i can't really comment but i thin the fact our 6 million stricker hasn't scored in open play all season pretty much says all there is to say. We need players back fast, and prrof that in the summer we need a bigger squad. is it definately only one more win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back